- Clover Realty & Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd ( As used herein, the name “Clover Realty / Clover Group” includes Clover Realty and Infrastructure Private Limited and all our companies or companies associated with us / our sister concerns / companies including partnership firms / LLP etc. ) makes every effort to treat your personal information as safely and securely as reasonably possible. Website with the URL of http://clovercasablanca.in/ is operated by us. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We do collect your personal information and process your personal data in accordance with the law for the time being in force.
- We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our Project and allied services.
- As described below, information collected by us can be disclosed to third parties and used by third parties associated with us for the betterment of our services to the Customers. That any third- party working with us or deemed fit by us, shall have access to all personal information of customers and other data available with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information primarily for marketing purpose of our project and to provide better services regarding our Projects to our customers or proposed customers.
- When you visit our Site, some information is automatically This may include information such as the Operating Systems (OS) running on your device, internet Protocol (IP) address, access times browser type and language etc.
- By using this Website, you are agreeing that We may advertise the your feedback on our website and marketing
- We will retain your information as long as we require to provide you with the information regarding our Project/s and allied services and for such period as deemed fit by us.
- We may use your personal data for our legitimate interests in order to provide you with details of our residential and commercial Project/s or our services with necessary updates on latest events held by us.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information collected through this website as described in this policy and we may use your information to : –
- To register you so that you access certain parts of our Website.
- To register you so that you may subscribe to our newsletters.
- To register you so that you may participate in discussion forums on our Website.
- To provide you with a more personalized and meaningful experience on the our Website.
- To improve our services and Website.
- To provide you necessary customer support and respond to your requests, comments and inquires.
- To sent you related information, including confirmations, updates and administrative messages regarding our Project/s and services.
- To communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about current or upcoming Project/s and services.
- We may process your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by application law or regulation for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection or investigation, including of cyber incidents, prosecution and punishment of Offences.
- Protect, Investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- We share your data to provide you services, you have requested. We also share your data with our affiliates and subsidiaries and with the associates working on our behalf.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform processing your ( customers ) data on our behalf and provide us the marketing
- We may employ other companies and individuals to process your data on our behalf and the same includes marketing assistance to us, sending postal mail and email, removing results, links and providing customer services and to remove repetitive information from our customer lists and analyze your data etc.
- We release / share personal information when we believe when its appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreement, protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for protection against fraud and credit reduction risk.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve the content of our Website and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- We take due care to protect your personal data.
- We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent the loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure alternation and destruction.
- We do not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information of yours for commercial purposes to make profit out of it.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE/APPS
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Following subscription to the newsletter, your e-mail address is used for our advertising purposes until you cancel the newsletter again. Cancellation is possible at any time. The following consent has been expressly granted by you separately or possibly in the course of visit to our Website. If you no longer want to receive the newsletter from our side, then unsubscribe by clicking on, unsubscribe option given in the email footer.
If you have any concern about privacy or grievances with us, please write us on email@example.com and we will try to resolve the issue for you.